I am thrilled to introduce Libby Merrill, CPA, as our Chief Financial Officer and the newest member on our executive leadership team.
ThreatX storms into 2022 with significant business momentum, including dramatic growth in our revenue and customer base, as well as a ton of technical and business achievements. Libby’s experience and leadership will enable build on previous success and run fast toward the API security opportunities that are in front of us in the new year.
Libby brings over 15 years of financial and operational management experience to this role. She led Internal Audit at GCP Applied Technologies, a billion-dollar global provider of construction technologies. Before that, Libby served as Managing Director at CFGI, LLC, a leading finance advisory firm.
As I mentioned, we saw a ton of success in 2021 – and I could not be any prouder of the whole ThreatX team for these accomplishments. Some of the things we got across the goal line:
- Annual recurring revenue nearly doubled in FY 2021 over FY 2020
- ThreatX’s global customer base grew by more than 140%
- The company’s employee base increased by more than 100% in 2021
Those metrics are awesome, but there are a bunch of other accomplishments worth sharing:
- Named a “Visionary” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application and API Protection (WAAP)
- Achieved a Gartner Peer Insights ranking of 4.9 out of 5 stars
- Closed a $10 million funding round led by .406 Ventures; .406 Ventures partner Greg Dracon joined the company’s board of directors
- Named Tom Axbey as an independent board member
- Appointed Dave Howell as Chief Marketing Officer
- Established our headquarters in Boston