How Effective is Your WAF Protection? Metrics & Key Considerations
Watch the On-Demand Webinar
With all of the daily distractions that security professionals face, it is easy to forget that Application Security is an inherently pragmatic and numbers-driven discipline. Frequent and sophisticated threats demand a large portion of the little time and resources security teams have. In order to keep pace, we need our WAFs to perform at peak efficiency. Many security teams would argue that theirs is not, and struggle to identify where to start diagnosing the problem.
In this webinar, we bring an AppSec focus to the old adage of what gets measured, gets improved. We dive into the bottlenecks of current WAFs and address the key metrics that you should be holding your WAF against. Well answer such questions as:
- How can you establish benchmarks for threat detection and protection?
- What is the true cost of a false positive and an underperforming WAF?
- How should I measure WAF operational cost?
- How important are deployment time and the impact of application updates on the success of my security strategy?
- Whats the best way to measure and evaluate WAF performance over time?
- How can you measure application security posture?
Join Chris Brazdziunas, Chief Product Officer, and Will Woodson, Lead Security Engineer, at ThreatX, for this 45-minute discussion where they will focus on the empirical side of application security and share guidance that you can use to improve your security practice.