API Protection Quick Start
For a limited time only – get started protecting your APIs for a little as $14,950.
ThreatX API Protection Quick Start provides security teams the ability to rapidly deploy real-time protection for their API attack surface.
Designed to help businesses launch an initial API security program, API Protection Quick Start enables security teams to extend application security to APIs without requiring significant upfront costs or people resources. ThreatX API Protection Quick Start provides real-time monitoring and blocking of attacks against APIs, including botnet, DDoS, and complex, multi-mode attacks. In addition, ThreatX API Protection Quick Start operates in real-time and through an integrated platform, enabling protection without a multitude of tools or reams of attack data that must be analyzed after the fact.
As a fully managed offering, the ThreatX API Protection Quick Start eliminates any ongoing management requirements on the part of our customers. With support from ThreatX’s SOC, the API Protection Quick Start provides 24/7 coverage and expertise to extend our customers’ security programs.
Get Started Protecting Your APIs Today
APIs have quickly become one of the most prominent attack targets
- The central purpose of an API – enabling applications to communicate and share information makes them a gold mine for attackers with sights on infiltrating systems and data.
- As businesses across industries – from finance to healthcare to retail and more – use APIs to connect with consumers and business partners, the volume of APIs has skyrocketed.
- However, the speed of API adoption has far surpassed security’s ability to protect these assets leaving critical APIs, and the systems they connect, exposed.
- With often scarce budgets and people, security teams face a near impossible situation: protect a new and expanding attack surface with, at best, the financial resources they have today.
- Beyond that, many security teams are still trying to understand how to protect APIs in real time in the context of the bot, DDoS, and complex, multi-mode attacks (i.e., attacks that combine multiple types of attacks and TTPs)
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Prior to ThreatX we would spend countless hours adjusting rules, and manually blocking countries and IP addresses when under attack. Now we let ThreatX take care of it and my team and I have our evenings and weekends back. The best part of working with ThreatX is the SOC that is keeping an eye on things and making recommendations and adjustments. The relationship and trust is important to our Credit Union and we have found an amazing partner in ThreatX.”Steve Liu, Director of Information Technology | Selco Community Credit Union
“A behavior-based approach to security was very compelling for us. Threat interactions are monitored and ThreatX enables us to automatically identify and block potentially malicious and suspicious cyber behavior. We don’t have to specify the conditions or rules like we would in any other WAF, because the ThreatX solution continuously learns from what it observes.”Joel Bruesch, Senior Director of Information Security, BMC Software
Trusted by Companies You Know and Use